You May Also Like:
Green Tea Anti-Oxidant
BREN NEW YORK SKIN CARE
Green Tea Rejuvenating Serum
Green Tea Rejuvenating Serum - Our strongest anti- oxidant serum is great for mature skin and sun damaged skin. Super moisture and high levels of green tea extract (15%) make this a popular skin rejuvenating serum.
Made in the USA
Our strongest anti-oxidant serum is great for mature skin and sun damaged skin. Super moisture and high levels of green tea extract (15%) make this a popular skin rejuvenating serum. Green Tea contains polyphenols, making it a strong anti-oxidant that reduces inflammation. It fights free radicals and aids in the repair of sun damage skin.
- strongest anti-oxidant serum
- great for mature skin
- good for sun exposed skin
- super moisturizer
- high levels of green tea extract (15%)
- skin rejuvenating serum
- contains polyphenols
Arginine and advanced formula Carboner help to firm loose or sagging tissue - reducing wrinkle depth and density. Aloe soothes and replenishes promoting healthy cell membrane rejuvenation. Our most advanced antioxidant skin care protection against oxidization and cell membrane degeneration. HA (Hyaluronic Acid) supports the formation and maintenance of collagen, an important connective tissue. It aids in the prevention of collagen degradation which in turn will increase firmness and elasticity.
Apply thin application to skin. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only. Spot test applications before full application.
What is a serum? Serums contain highly concentrated ingredients chemically formulated into molecules much smaller than those in creams, and are thus absorbed quickly and more deeply into the skin for a highly intensive effect.
Paraben-free and preservative-free.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Carbomer, Cucumber Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract Silk Protein, L-Arginine, Germall Plus
I have been using this for 2 weeks now. It has really reduced the redness I have. It goes on smoothly and absorbs really quick. I think this is a keeper! MCK Charlotte, NC
- Wash your hands with soap and water before you apply serums, creams or lotions to your face.
- Use a very small amount of serum each time you apply it. Unlike makeup that is meant to cover the entire surface of your face completely, the serum just needs to absorb into your skin. A little dab is sufficient. Pour some of the serum into your palm. Depending on its consistency you may just need to pour a couple of drops on you finger tips. Use one long upward motion to apply anti-aging serums to your face. You want your motions to work against the pull of gravity.
- Remember to use anti-aging serums on your neck as well as your face. The serums contain vitamins A, B, C and D, which can help your skin remain elastic and firm. Firm skin is less likely to sag if you take care of it in your younger years.
- Let your anti-aging serum absorb into your skin completely. The antioxidants start to reduce the number of harmful free radicals that can contribute to cancer and other diseases.
- Use your anti-aging serum with an anti-wrinkle cream or other moisture-rich lotion for best results. At night apply your moisturizer or face cream after the serum has dried and been absorbed into your skin.
- Apply anti-wrinkle serum twice a day to receive the full benefits of its nutrients. Apply it to your clean face after you have showered in the morning, before you put on your makeup. The second time can be before you go to bed at night, after cleansing.